Indice del forum

Hell''s Infatry

Hell''s Infatry

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

had five. Watney is making
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jinshuiqian0713

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 31 Ott 2019 06:42:17    Oggetto:  had five. Watney is making
Descrizione:

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bulls have made two trades to clear salary-cap space, setting the stage for the addition of free-agent centre Pau Gasol. The Bulls sent forward Anthony Randolph, two second-round draft picks and cash considerations to Orlando for the rights to Milovan Rakovic. Randolph was acquired in a draft-night trade with Denver that gave the Bulls the rights to high-scoring Creighton forward Doug McDermott. Chicago also traded forward Greg Smith to Dallas on Monday for the rights to Tadija Dragicevic. The Bulls signed Smith in April after he was waived by Houston, but he never appeared in a game with Chicago. The pair of moves helps make room for Gasol, who announced over the weekend that he planned to join the Bulls.   . "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep.   . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm.  ) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge.   . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011.   . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a **** commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random **** test. RENO, Nev. -- Nick Watney increased his lead to three points Friday in the Barracuda Championship, scoring eight points in the modified Stableford event at Montreux to push his two-day total to 26. Players receive eight points for double eagle, five for eagle, two for birdie, zero for par, minus-one for bogey and minus-three for double bogey or worse. Watney had five birdies and two bogeys in the morning session after making nine birdies in his bogey-free first round. "The course was great and I played pretty well," Watney said. "I would have liked to have made a few more putts, but overall, if you would have told me 26 points after two days I would take it every time." Geoff Ogilvy was second. Wes Roach was third at 22, and Tommy Gainey and Tim Wilkinson had 21. Ogilvy had a seven-point round, Roach and Gainey each scored 10 points, and Wilkinson had five. Watney is making his first appearance in the event since 2008 after failing to qualify for the World Golf Championship-Bridgestone Invitational. Hes 124th in the FedEx Cup standings, with the top 125 getting into The Barclays -- the playoff opener that he won in 2012 for the last off his five PGA Tour titles.dddddddddddd "I got to keep going," Watney said. "Weve got a long way to go and just try to keep my head down and stay focused on where Im at." He was asked what he learned after two rounds. "That Im playing well and that this is a really hard course to walk," Watney said. Ogilvy, the Australian who won the 2006 U.S. Open, earned five points with an eagle on the par-5 13th, gave back a point with a bogey on No. 14 and birdied No. 16 in the afternoon. On Thursday, he had eight birdies in a bogey-free round. "It was tricky," Ogilvy said. "The elevation makes it hard anyway, or awkward, and you add in that wind that goes from nothing to 20 miles an hour and back, gusting and spinning around down different directions, it feels like. Its really awkward out there." Making his first appearance in the event since 2002, Ogilvy won the last of his seven PGA Tour titles in 2010. He has only two top-25 finishes this season and is 151st in the FedEx Cup standings. "Im hitting the ball well," Ogilvy said. "Obviously, if I hole a few putts, hopefully, Ill be there at the end." ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 31 Ott 2019 06:42:17    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: